Lawrenceville, New Jersey
The work of the Mercer Alliance to End Homelessness is to keep our community focused on the solutions.
- We help set public policy to prevent and end homelessness.
- We advocate for the most effective use of our collective resources.
- We oversee nationally-identified best practices.
We see the impact of our collaborative actions every day in:
- Homelessness Prevention – avoiding and deterring homelessness
- Outreach – connecting the homeless with essential services
- Permanent Housing – rapidly re-housing the homeless in apartments in our communities
Visit Mercer Alliance to End Homelessness website